Infinite Electronics is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and will do so in accordance with all applicable laws.
What types of personal information do we collect and is it secure?
We collect personal information from you when you place an order, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our websites, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
Our websites are equipped with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL protocol is the industry-standard to enable encrypted, authenticated communications across the Internet. SSL uses public key encryption mechanisms, one of the strongest encryption methods available to protect data sent over the Internet. Customer information sent is not discernible to anyone except the recipient. Browsers that support the SSL encryption technology are called secure browsers. Online orders must be placed from a secure browser. Most current browsers are secure, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Apple Safari. Your browser will automatically enter the secure mode when you make purchases. If you do not have a secure browser and would like to place orders, please contact our Sales department for assistance.
Additionally, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, the industry-standard Internet security protocol, to secure your credit card information. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as it’s transferred over the Internet. We do not retain credit card information in our systems.
How do we use your personal information?
- To process transactions. Your personal information will be used for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. We also collect information on website traffic patterns on a macro-scale which is not tied directly to your personal information;
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To send product guide and other communications to keep you updated on our most current products and services. We may also use your address to send you occasionally new product announcements and our customer satisfaction survey, to help us know how we can improve our services and performance. You may elect to opt out of either of these uses of your mailing address by sending an email to email@example.com or by fax to 1-949-261-7451.
Do we share your personal information with 3rd parties?
We will not sell, rent or trade any customer personal information or contact information to third parties. Within Infinite Electronics, this information may be shared across subsidiary companies to better serve our customer community. We may disclose your information, without notice, to 3rd parties if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Obey orders of the law or comply with a legal process served upon Infinite Electronics or a subsidiary company;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Infinite Electronics and its websites;
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect an Infinite Electronics website, its employees or the public.
How can you review your personal information and request changes?
Please contact the subsidiary company Sales department directly and they will forward your call to the appropriate Marketing or Technical Services personnel.
How do we respond to “Do Not Track” signals or similar user notifications that we receive from your browser?
We do not track our customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore our websites do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
Can third parties track your on-line activities while on our websites?
Some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, you should be able to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
What is our process for notifying users and visitors of changes to this policy?
We will update this policy as circumstances or technology changes without notification. If you are interested in these changes, we encourage you to periodically revisit our websites.
The effective date of this policy is 9/25/17.